E-Forms solutions for employee onboarding.
New employee onboarding is one of the most time-consuming processes in any HR department, involving many manual steps and redundant data entry — because of paper forms. These forms can be lost or misplaced, and even when they’re completed and approved, they must be scanned into the content and document management (ECM/EDM) system and manually indexed.
The Employee Onboarding solution, part of Formatta’s HCM offering, eliminates the hassle, wasted time and paper from the process, providing all e-forms needed to get a new hire up and running immediately.
Get started with e-Forms. Improve the experience. Promote productivity.
- Onboard a new employee without using any paper forms
- Reduce hassle for the HR team by eliminating manual tasks
- Simplify the onboarding process so new hires aren’t wasting time filling in redundant information
- Capture accurate, complete and verified new-hire data the first time
- Ensure the personnel record is updated and archived forms are available via the ECM/EDM system
- Support e-Verify and other procedures required by federal, state and regulatory agencies
Some of the employee onboarding forms in the Formatta HCM solution include:
- Employee cover sheet
- Employment application
- State tax withholding form
- Direct deposit authorization
- Noncompete agreement
- Benefits enrollment
- 401k enrollment
- Onboarding forms status