Build on our unique approach.
Formatta’s flexible architecture empowers users to interact with powerful e-forms from a web browser without requiring them to download additional applications or plug-ins. Our e-forms management platform supports all browsers, from Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 onward, as well as all major operating systems — including Windows XP and 7, Mac OS and Linux. Native support for mobile devices like the Apple iPad and iPhone enables users to access, complete and digitally sign e-forms while on the go.
Formatta also takes advantage of industry-standard web services and integration to ODBC- and JDBC-accessible databases, allowing direct input from and output to any third-party system. For example, an HR generalist’s personnel system queries Formatta and delivers the required onboarding forms packet to a new employee without generating any paper or needing redundant data entry. The employee quickly completes the forms online or offline.
Upon submission, the secure, digitally signed forms are automatically indexed with the employee’s record in the content and document management system while Formatta updates the personnel system in real time. Such seamless, automated and end-to-end processes are only available with Formatta.
Displace paper. Benefit from leading technology. Introduce innovation.
- Deploy e-forms solutions quickly across your organization
- Enable users to interact with e-forms as they would with paper versions
- Ensure widespread user adoption and a fast return on investment (ROI)
- Complete forms in any browser, use any operating system and update any third-party software with discreet forms data
- Easily extend paperless, secure and collaborative processes into new areas